Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Smart Circle

Thank god there are still some good companies to work for; but not this one. If you are looking for the honest truth I will tell you do notttttt work for this company. Lets take a look:
1. Like the man said no trip charges and they will send you a 100 miles out even if the customer does not answer.
2. Putting up you moneyyyy, your materials, and your time to get a paycheck in 6 weeks, I said sixxxx weeks...
3. You have to call in or you will be backcharged $100, ohh hope you get an honest dispatcher because if they say you didn't call you won't get your money, period.
4. Don't forget if you install and the customer quits within a few weeks you will be backcharged the full install, shipping charge the customer paid, and the sale which you did not make ya thats right, unbelievable!!!
5. Make sure you take those pictures and download them they will back charge for that too. Not too mention all the ink you waste for the paperwork you print, oh how could I forget the $20 you pay every month to acsess their website.

Look I can go on and on, the truth is how does anyone make money with a company like this. This company is only surviving off the broken backs of technicians like you and me (or was me not anymore). Look I just don't want too see anybody else get taken for. By the way this company still owes me a $1000.

Good luck my friends
This is CABL.com posting #261383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf91
Posted in reply to: Re: Smart Circle by theloner1950
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Smart Circle TO2SAN 7/17/2009 1:20:11 AM