Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers

I see your point. But I have been in the same situation and the questions are part of the pullover. I agree that they can make something out of nothing but a good attorney can call those bluffs especially if they dont erase their in car video. Suspicious activity is easily beatable and depending on what becomes of it will determine the ultimate outcome with a good attorney. Not a public pretender. Granted if someone is slow rolling a neighborhood and is pulled, found with multiple guns in the car and there is still no crime, unless said weapons are illegally in posession. No harm no foul. Florida statutes allow loaded weapons in your car under certain circumstances. Specifically holstered with a snap or in a case.I personally know some guy who was passed out drunk at a red light, charged with posession of cocaine almost 1 ounce and beat it with an illegal search. Every situation is different.

Now, if you smell of alcohol, marijuana, eyes red, old lady crying etc. But if you are pulled for no apparent reason as hook claimed, then about to roll and he goes into may I search for drugs, guns etc. You have the right to refuse. Down here you have a half-hour glass till they can use anything illegal against you is all I was saying. I thought I was clear. Maybe not.

Yes, alot of cops down here are redneck as hell. Use your own discretion.. I am against the over policing. I believe we all should take more responsiblity for ourselves and our actions.
This is CABL.com posting #261375. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf9T
Posted in reply to: Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers by oldlinedawg
There are 0 replies to this message