Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer Forum??

I am not understanding you logic, Admin.. I have been reading all the post since, and nothing has changed but the name of the forum.. No problem has been solved.. Still the same ol thing.. And ain't none of it has to do with Installers.. I think most, if not dang near all, will agree that censorship is not by any means the answer.. You have made it known that the subcribed area is not moderated, which I think is a good thing.. Kinda like wet cement.. The only problem I've notice in the politics forum is that one here is on a gwest (oops I mean qwest) to stir up as much stuff as possible with anyone who is of a different opinion.. Politics lends itself to good depate, bad debate, strong and heated disagreements.. Thats just the nature of the beast.. Sure, it gets out of hand sometimes, but regardless of how we sometimes act, we are all grownups here (and I use the term loosely).. Like it or not, Politics affects each and every one of us, in many ways.. And those who choose to discuss it should be allowed too.. Let the big dawgs run free.. Please.. But thats just me...
This is CABL.com posting #261369. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf9N
Posted in reply to: Installer Forum?? by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Installer Forum?? Gwester843 7/15/2009 9:31:56 PM
Re: Installer Forum?? hookman 81 7/15/2009 9:14:00 PM