Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers

If it is any consolation, if ever in the sunshine state, the florida supreme court has ruled that in that same situation if the dog is not there in thirty minutes, any incriminating evidence cannot be used in a court of law... Tick tock. And a roadside search is not warranted without probable cause. Probable cause roadside will not need a judge to sign off as it is only needs to be something obvious to pigboy. So without probable cause, they ask permission; if denied they call the dogs..And try to get a hit... Harrassment is part of the game anymore. I dont carry anything illegal but I dont care for the piggly wigglies a bit. They have been indoctrinated to following the path of the feds for too long. I wont obstruct within reason but I pay attention to what little rights we have left. You might want to check state legislation and case law for any future issues.

I prefer to live free, and not to be part of a police state.  And for all you cop lovers, I have two brothers and a brother-in-law that are cops, so preach to someone else. I dont need cop protection. I can take care of myself. If I get robbed of something valuable and didnt protect it well enough to keep, so be it. There is a big difference between local law enforcement to keep the peace as opposed to harrassing and extorting people for non-violent crimes. Nuff said.
This is CABL.com posting #261354. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf9y
Posted in reply to: Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers by hookman 81
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers oldlinedawg 7/15/2009 8:55:40 PM