Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers

Oh yea. And how about now adays, since it has happened to me three time in the last year. Po-po pulls you over and after he determines that your license and registration are good  He says" Well sir everything seems to be in order, have a nice day , and oh yea sir before you go you don't have any weapons or drugs in the truck? You wouldn't mind if I search your vehicle.'" The first time I didn't let it bother me, the second time I was a little pissed. The third time in Tennessee I told that sob " No you can't search my truck: Get a freakin' warrant." Sure enough I sat for almost three hours on the side of the interstate while the got a warrant, brought the dog and proceed to unload everything in my truck. Surprise!!! No illegal weapons or drugs. And do you know that those sorry bastards left me on the side of the highway to load all that stuff back in my truck by myself.  Yea. Everyone of them that I ever met was a sorry piece of excretement.
This is CABL.com posting #261310. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf8Q
Posted in reply to: Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers by skidmark
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Law Enforcement Seeking Info on David C Myers oldlinedawg 7/15/2009 5:49:52 PM