Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: just a thought

WTF G-girl this is your forum now,im sorry im not a installer im a (FIBER SPLICER) I dont put TVs and speakers in.I build the fucking networks you dumbass.AND i dont know what a cx is, nor do i give a shit.And for you to laugh about people in this biz,working far away from there familys and not getting  payed for work they have done.You stupid motherfucker .I now see y your a obama fan your as dumb as all the other libs. out there.And yes its Elite com. the best of the best something im sure your fat lazy ass knows nothing about.I have contracts w/AT&T,VERIZON,QUEST and TWC.What about you G-girl, all you do is run your fucking mouth here on the bar about what >>>>NOTHING do you even know what the people here on the bar or in  the telco field even do.I dont think you do.If you did you would have respect for these guys!!!So why dont you go find you a site that people like you hang out and trash talk the working man. So y is it you hang here where your not wanted on a site you really dont understand what the people do ,,So you can tell us how much you love Obama because hes black..OK WE ALL GET IT,NOW YOU CAN GO !!!
This is CABL.com posting #261073. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf41
Posted in reply to: Re: just a thought by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message