Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More & More Problems with Sat. Com

well yeah I left the satellite field about 2 months ago.  Last two companies I was with stopped paying me.  I do quality work and take pictures of all my jobs, so its not because of quality.  its because of greed.  First company in my second week I did a little over 2K worth of work 3 weeks latter when I was supposed to get paid for that week I didn't and didn't get paid from then on.  They owe me for almost 7K worth of billing.  Then second company we were slow for the first month and I saw all those checks then it ramped up and i brought in 1800 in a week and never saw that paycheck and any ones after that.  Its like they tag you along until you make bank then they keep all of it.  DirecTV doesn't care, they paid the contractor.  Its all a scam anymore.  I went back to the cable maintance side make hourly wage and Im happy.  Company bucket truck, company gas card.  It doesn't cost me a dime to work for them.  What a concept. 

I have tried sueing those companies.  The first one went out of buisness the day before court and the other one I have a judgement against but having difficulties collecting.  They bill directly with DirecTV but DirecTV won't garnish their wages.  They reply back with they are a contractor. 
This is CABL.com posting #260938. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf2Q
Posted in reply to: Re: More & More Problems with Sat. Compani by islandcable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More & More Problems with Sat. cazual one 7/16/2009 10:16:26 AM