Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nice thought.

Well since it's too hard for you to figure out where us "conservative fools" stand because we hate the new Resident in Chief and think that the past administrations have been bad also here goes. I/we are sick of a bunch of elitist assholes shoving a progressive agenda down our throats. I/we have been sick of paying lazy wastes of space to lay around on thier collective ass and collecting more welfare just because they crap out another kid. I/we are sick and tired of pols who tell us they won't raise taxes while they are campaighningand then raise the taxes and blame the other party. I/we are sick of having 2 shitty choices to vote for as President. I/we are sick of CinC's who all belong to the same elitist organizations (i.e. Bilderburg Group, Council on Foriegn Relations etc.) They all have the same puppet masters and just have 2 different ways to arrive at the same outcome. I/we are sick of liberal assholes who take what the elite liberals have to say as the word of God because it makes them feel good about themselves while we conservatives have figured out that there is only 1 God and he is not walking the earth at this point in time.Republicans are not conservatives anymore in too many cases ,they are proggresives and are killing the country hand in hand w/ the libs. I/we are sick of pols who can read history just as well as the next guy but who can't see the failures of the past and repeat them over and over. So take George, B.Hussien, Hillary,Pelosi, H.W. George Soros, and the rest of the elite governing class and see how far you can shove them up your ass. Signed Superlinedog...registered conservative independent.
This is CABL.com posting #260894. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf18
Posted in reply to: Re: Nice thought. by t.koskella
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Nice thought. sab3r 7/12/2009 6:10:59 PM