Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer does not go to

You have obviously missed much of my art work. Regardless, the insults (usually alcohol induced) as juvenile as many of mine have been, do little but make me laugh my ass off. He insults himself with his lack of intelligence and garbled replies more than anyone here can come close to shelling out. The playground mentality is occasionally humorous but still nothing more than that. His hostility is much deeper than the politics or lack there of displayed here. His ridiculous replies/remarks practically always sabotage reasonable debate. That very well could be his intent. I dont know what his motivations are but if he is for real, it is clear what an idiot he is. There could be entire forum dedicated to g bashing and his incoherent nonsense. Again, if this guy is for real he is somewhat effective at destroying informative debate with his babble. If he is a plant by whomever, he still is very disruptive to this forum. Either way he is still an idiot. I wasn't trying to be nice. I was sober, and had nothing worth adding that has not already been said. I'll go get a 12 pack and work on my skills. Happy now?
This is CABL.com posting #260880. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf1U
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer does not go to by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message