Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer does not go to

Gwester did you say a Intelligent person would understand ?? It is not me talking about another man's balls real men don't even play or be sarcastic with something like that. But while we are on the subject and Intelligent person would not start with people and say in the next post someone attacked them, an intelligent person would not offer a person too fight that they don't even know or my really run into. Please i can go on. I am not sure what you come to this Bar for but the most of us debate today's issues not the crazy things you post. See i almost started to feel sorry for you even after the Private message you sent me, But you have to get a grip. I am not sure if you are really a cable tech and how long you have been in this industry but there are guy out there running cable and  line men and so on that will hurt you, So you really need to step back and say is this what i want. Me myself i LOL at things like that and i will not get into a pissing match because you seem to do that best. There are some good guys here and i am sure you can be a good guy if you get rid of all that anger

This is CABL.com posting #260756. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfZU
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer does not go to by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message