Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer does not go to

Thankyou . why do'nt you go to the cabledawg site and bring your phony, ingnorant, punk, lieing, bullsheeting, ahoes with you. and by the the way bank mct40. We'll be waiting, so you show us all how punkish you are not  send picture so I know who I'm looking for, or is that a part of your punkish ways not to Identifing your self and no you first or third grade bull shit .the people here need to be taaught a lesson and I'm gonna di ti and I will have my spouse video the whole meeting to show you ignant punks just what a man, not some know nothing cable dawg can be  a punk .sab3r is hiding as we type behind his mummy's skirts now .
and the 345 lb aho bring yourself along cause that some day as arrived where might you be swfl person your threats are also waiting to be addressed . punks you will prove your self tonight wo'nt you english and gramma and math and jail house gand raacist extremeist your all welcome thepolitical side of the bar trash birds you all are . having fun yet . letrs keep this up  Gregg ! Jail time ryan gets it first
This is CABL.com posting #260742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfZG
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer does not go to by nrb1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Installer does not go to Rex Jones 7/11/2009 8:19:04 PM
Re: Installer does not go to cablegyswfla 7/11/2009 12:27:27 PM
Re: Installer does not go to nrb1 7/11/2009 11:56:07 AM