Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Regarding Trey and Satellite Junction

I tell you what if you're too busy to talk to me, then your probably too busy to deal with any problems that might arise. You need to be available for your guys. There actually are some questions that may need to be answered more quickly than an email could suffice. I was a retailer and had a contract as an AFS, I had 30 guys from Memphis, to upstate NY..I was never too busy to talk with anyone trying to help me out...and I was out in the field just like the rest of them. Some of you so called companies have entirely too many people doing what 1 or 2 able people could do....Never seen so many people working in the office taking calls from people who have not heard from their techs...It all rolls down hill....Techs do your job, if you don't want to get the hell out of my business. If the techs do their jobs 100 percent the office personel wouldn't be needed.  My brother-in-law in a manager for Multiband, That boy runs over 7,000 mintues a month on his phone answering the most unintellligent list of questions I have ever heard. If you deliver pizza's, more than likely you need to stay doing that...So many of you guys think you are installers, for the love of God, look in the mirror and take a good long hard look at what you are capable of...Some of you can't tie your shoes or pull your pants up by yourself. I don't want you near my property.....Trey need to talk to your men every now and again....
This is CABL.com posting #260741. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfZF
Posted in reply to: Re: Regarding Trey and Satellite Junction by steelecable
There are 0 replies to this message