Create your free account now! Sign up

Regarding Trey and Satellite Junction

I started fulfillment work with Trey 2 weeks ago so I haven't been around long enough to know about the pay.  What I do know is this . . . the communication is non existent.  I asked Trey his preferred method of communication.  He said he preferred emails and texts as he is too busy to answer the phone.  I can appreciate that.  If you are doing over 700 jobs per week and have as many techs as he does I can understand the phone thing.  What I can seem to figure out is why I email on a Monday and get a response on Wednesday if at all.  I have been very persistent in reaching Trey without success.  Now, after reading all these posts I am a little worried about getting paid for the jobs we have done.  Time will tell.  My advice to Trey is simply this - you have a great thing going.  Improve the communications with your contractors and you could have a gold mine.  I am not mad, pissed, or disgruntled.  I am just stating a fact - the lack of communication and slow communications will KILL your business.  Trust me.  You will not be the same company you are today in a year or two if you don't improve the communications.  I do believe there are select techs that get better communication.  Why I don't I have no idea.  Trey - I am here to help you in any way I can. You haven't responded to the email I sent to you on Monday or Tuesday and I have received no phone calls from you since last week.  Maybe, just maybe, you read cabl bar and you will respond.  I want to help you, not hurt you but some people look a gift horse in the mouth. 

Andrew Byrd
Satellite Activations
Authorized DIRECTV Retailer
SBCA Certified - EXCEL dealer for 2 years
(770) 827-4079
(-REDACTED-)
Andrew Byrd
This is CABL.com posting #260702. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfY2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Regarding Trey and Satellite Junction Gwester843 7/11/2009 11:04:56 AM
Re: Regarding Trey and Satellite Junction johned 7/11/2009 3:44:13 AM