Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: troops vs MJ

Joe:

There many reasons our country is the way it is now. Here are a few: Because there are to few people willing to accept personal responsibility for their own actions. People not willing to work for what they want, and looking for immediate gratification and reward.

Then when it fails looking to the government to throw money at it or try's legislate it away. Examples of this are all around, GM, Fanny May, Freddy Mac, the bundling of mortgages, public housing, welfare,no child left behind are just a few.

You also have, People just wanting to make a quick buck and not caring about how it affects others. You read about it here on the bar all the time, outrageous back-charges, not paying for work done, kickbacks, etc.

Then you also have the government punishing the business man by taxing him to death to pay for the money it's using to pay for programs that are not working. The government is undermining one of the very principals that helped build this country rugged individualism. If I choose to work 65 hours a week to buy my family the things they need or want why does the government raise the tax's on what I make? I was taught that if I worked hard, did the best job I can do, and give an honest days work for an honest days pay I would be able to live and do well. For the most part I have but I see and hear things not only on this site but all around and wonder why bother, why not grab what I can when I can no matter who it screws over, just as so many other have and still are doing.

The reason I don't is because I was raised to work for everything you want, life is not fair, not everyone can win someone has to loose, if you can't afford it you should save for it or you don't need it, treat all people as they deserve to be treated, learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them, and a pedophile is a pedophile no matter how well he sings and dances or what color his skin is.

You never did answer my question: Exactly how did MJ unite anything but himself and the boys he was sleeping with?
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #260542. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfWs
Posted in reply to: Re: troops vs MJ by littlejoe
There are 0 replies to this message