Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 'educators' mostly liberal....not democrat...

I did not agree with that either. The Constitution does not grant a right to never be offended or your feelings hurt. And when did I ever say I was a lock step Bush supporter? I am a conservative, I think government intrusion in our lives should be smaller. This is the exact thing I rail against. I will admit I lean more towards the republicans because they are supposed to be more like minded, but by no means a blind faith situation. If the person is not being diruptive then wear what you want, I may not like or agree with the content, but that is our system. And both parties are violators of it in one form or another. Making sure you have the correct number of ethnicities in photo ops for example or mandating that religious institutions cover up their most symbolic items because Obama wants to speak there. Why is it OK for Obama to make Notre Dame cover up the Cross in a religious institution? 

So I agree, the Bush administration screwed up, so has Obama, they pretty much all have  trampled the rights they feel like. So again, why trust a party or a politician? Why do I wish to home school my kids for as long as I can to avoid the governmental indoctrination that goes on in public schools?
This is CABL.com posting #260258. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfRS
Posted in reply to: Re: 'educators' mostly liberal....not democrat... by t.koskella
There are 0 replies to this message