Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fire them all

I have been saying this for awhile now. The president can set an agenda, but no law can be enacted, no tax raised and no money can be spent without congressional action first. And congressmen all have a secret hidden agenda, to do what ever it takes to be relected first and foremost. Take a look at the cap and trade bills 300 page amendment from last week. It is all pork barrel projects for the esteemed members of congress so they can go home and crow about the money they brought home for their district. Screwed up thing is, it is borrowed money, primarily from China, that we have to repay and people cheer for hearing this. It is lunacy. People need to really start payin attention to their credit card statement, the one that has our names on it that congress is running around charging up every wet dream project they ever did see.

So let me say hear and now, I second this proposal. We send these clows to DC to represent us, not to go and do what they feel like or what a party or special interest group tells them to do. If any elected official wants my vote, prove to me your worthy or I will help put iin a new guy. And if they screw the pooch like the current ones are, there should be a new batch after the first ones. And keep doing it until the bastards learn they work for us and not the other way around.
This is CABL.com posting #260237. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfRx
Posted in reply to: fire them all by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: fire them all superlinedog 7/7/2009 4:25:58 PM