Create your free account now! Sign up

To Charter Communication

I filled out a online app and sent in a resume for a in house position.  I gave all the information they requested freely like you should.  After going through multiple interviews and $300 bucks each trip.  Plus getting a offer letter and had all these great things to say.  They decide to run a background check on me which is no issue. because, I gave them the information on the online app.  You can imagine I am getting my hopes up because I am believing I am going to get this much needed job.  I just received a letter stating they took back the offer and I did not get the position because of my background.  It was the same information I gave them on the app.  Why make a man jump threw fucking hoops and get his hopes up just to tell him no because of his background after he done stated from the get go.  Why not post it on there job posting about background so people wont waste there time.  Plus, why hold somebody for a mistake they made several years ago and been clean ever since.  Just because somebody has shit on there background does not mean they are not a trusted person because of a mistake.  No felonies at all. Just misdemeanors.  No jail time.  Paid a fine and went on with life.

YES CHARTER.  Talking about you.  Why hang a damn carrot in front of somebody and then bomb them.  That was wrong on all levels.  There is no need to lead people on.  How many others have you done this too?

I am not mad about not getting the job.  a little upset about it.  But, I'll get over it.  I am pissed about wasting time, jumping threw hoops and wasting money over shit I told you from the get go.
This is CABL.com posting #260225. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfRl
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: To Charter Communication fiber4176 7/7/2009 8:29:26 AM