Create your free account now! Sign up

The piano player

So a manager of a high class piano bar is interviewing new piano players.
One after another come in and audition and all are poor at best. Then right as the manager is reaching his last nerve in walks a guy who sits down and plays a song so sweet it brings a tear to the manager’s eye.

The manager says that’s fantastic did you write that yourself? The piano player says yes I did.
The manager asks what’s its name? Piano player says it’s called
 “My F#$king Wife Is On The F@#king Rag Again”
The manager is shocked but asks if he has any other songs. The piano player plays one song after another all beautiful all with titles that would make a Marine blush.
The manager decides to hire the piano player on the condition that he just play his music but not announce any of the titles.

So the big night comes. The bar is packed, the piano player plays one song after another, at the end of each song the applause grows loader until he is receiving standing ovations.

After two and a half hours the piano player takes a break during that time he goes to the men’s room to take a wiz.

As he walks out of the men’s room a customer comes up to him and says you play wonderfully. Thank you very much says the piano player. Then the customer notices something and asks the piano player,

Oh by the way do you know your fly is open and your cock is hanging out?

The piano player looks the customer in the eye and says,

Do I Know it?! I wrote it!!

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #260217. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfRd
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The piano player LocoDawg 7/9/2009 9:45:24 PM
Re: The piano player jmiller 7/7/2009 12:11:48 AM