Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to remember...

But here is a question for you, do you believe the media did everything possible to pump up McCain to get him the nomination and then turned on him to take him apart for the general election? I personally do believe it.

And the current administration is using the current finacial mess to push through every progressive dream they can. How are you going to convince me that health care, with a trillion dollar over ten year price tag, is absolutely needed to get the economy on track? And cap and trade will fix it how? And why was the stimulus, which we could not allow debate on and it had to be passed today without anyone being able to read it AND the president didn't sign for 4 days afterwards, set up so that the vast majority of the money gets spent leading into the 2010 mid term elections? There is no coincidence or "it just worked out this way" with this administration or any of them for that matter. Everything is spun to be put in the light that the politician wants it to be in.

Prime example, even though this is on the state level and not Obama, the governor of Pa, Ed Rendell, the former DNC chair, wants to raise the income tax 16% to fill in a 3 billion dollar budget deficit. He held a press conference and said this will only affect the rich and 5 out of 10 Pennsylvanians. Problem is the other 5 out of ten consists of the unemployed, children and state prisoners. His press secretary actually confirmed this to be true when he was confronted and added " the governor uses numbers as he needs to get his point across."

What it all comes down to is never never trust a politicians word, period. Look at the actions taken. The first six months have given me no reason to believe that Obama is any different than any other president in recent memory, he flaps his lips that he is for the little guy and does what he wants to do any way.
This is CABL.com posting #260213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfQ9
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to remember... by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message