Create your free account now! Sign up

Lets see if

lets see if putting me on ignore works .cause I'm getting emails or p.M,s from others who have not been here before . Sab3r you need not be sending your underworld buddies to send more threats or ignatius's  emails to me as now you started a new trend lets ignore him on the bar and send him PMs I will not put my ignore on pms as there are those here that send info about business here that do not wish to engage in your replies or threats .if sab3r is not reading this then the noise should go away if he is reading this the bar fairies will just keep it up .now as for the banker , you wish to engage me I have sent you a time and place and again another bar member can't do what he wishes to do here on the bar with there threats . so lets stop the nonsense and all of those who wish to call me names . threaten me . stop cause for the 5th week in a row nothing . as for the guy loco put on the bar ahahahaha  I'm not him. there are many people in this country with the name and you got the wrong one . as mct40
tell your buddy who wishes to meet me at the bp no . as for swflg person you also have made threaTS AND NOT  followed threw.
I had a great time in New Orleans water got rough on the way home but I'mmmm  back . smiling and just can't get over the trash you people have made out of this bar .clean it up knuckle head's . oh and you guy's who wish to cause trouble here from the web place cable dawg read sab3r post and replies on the internet he wishes to cause problems here on the bar . the beginning of put me on ignore . That would include not sending me PM's or hitting the reply button . with one of your stupid remarks ,out of context ,gestures .and all other things negative the category is political, not sports bar or comedy club 
This is CABL.com posting #260198. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfQU
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lets see if bank 7/6/2009 10:19:13 PM