Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Independence Day, What a shame

You're pretty funny, and no you didn't offend me. I pointed out facts and what a joke it is to celebrate when our country is under attack from within.I am far from a panzy, but thanks for the compliment. I served my country and would have made it a career if it were not for the same b.s. I am referring to.(politics & control) It is people like me that will help to wake up ignorance and try to secure what independence day truly means. You have no idea what I do to counter these things or what I contribute to society. As for my balls, ask you your mother about the bruises on her jaw.(couldn't resist that) Like titanium, unforgiving and once on fire there is no way to extinguish!

Since you are asking me how to fix things you must be in agreement that things are not right.Basically you contradicted yourself in less than two lines. I have many ideas and occasionally bring them up here. I believe we are passed that. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on history and what happens to places heading down the path we are on.

When you say fighting for your country it doesn't make much sense to me. If you want to fight for your country in a sincere way then you would be directing your anger at the problem instead of crying about me pointing out the burdens of government. I assure you I am not the problem and when the shit really hits the fan here on our soil people like me will show you the difference between life, liberty, pursuit of happiness and the control we have been duped to believe is freedom.

Insults have no effect on me. The post was effective though, as it was intended to instigate and/or stimulate thought. I'm not exactly sure where you're coming from cuz you didn't make alot of sense. Are you just filling in for g or what? Btw in your avatar, is that an astronut pissing on the U.S. flag? hmmm... Give that one some thought bean dick...
This is CABL.com posting #260058. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfOE
Posted in reply to: Re: Independence Day, What a shame by Bean Dip
There are 0 replies to this message