Create your free account now! Sign up

Independence Day, What a shame

The fourth of July wheeeehaaaah! Fireworks, BBQ, get-togethers celebrating what? The Takeover of A nation that once set the precedent for the world! We are no longer leaders of anything except bullshit. Tax our labor, Tax our entertainment,soon to tax our mileage we drive. Make it a crime not to carry medical insurance, Make it a crime not to wear a seatbelt, make it a crime speak from your heart, make it a crime to leave your a/c on too long, make it a crime for your grass to grow too long(after your husband was just killed and you are raising 3 kids on your own/or too old and too depressed to push a mower, tax your life's worth after you have already dilligently payed your taxes for your entire life, tax your property, tax the air you exhale or worse if your pet passes gas, make it a crime to own a gun to protect your family because when you were 16 you got caught with more than 20 grams of pot, make it a crime to have sex with your pet(that one is for you g) even if they appear to enjoy it, usurp the very document that allows us to live our lives as free men. Bought and paid for with countless lives for over 240 years. Independance my ass! Have a beautiful weekend. If I offended you, I meant to. Wake up Ladies and Gentleman (you to pet-forker) the game is almost over.......
This is CABL.com posting #259955. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfMZ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Independence Day, What a shame Bean Dip 7/5/2009 12:37:50 PM
Re: Independence Day, What a shame LocoDawg 7/4/2009 8:54:59 PM