Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: to cable bar scum bags

well I heard he has done some slapping or something his self. I don't know if it is true but the word is that his wife and daughter filed a restraining order in 96, on him for domestic violence. There is an alleged arrest record dating back to 80. He also has been alleged to have a daughter who will not even talk to him....and he calls us scumbags. I only got this from reading the title and everyone else's posts.......not his. His are always the same. First insults, then saying you started what he started then what ever happened was switched and spun to where everyone else did it and he is just defending himself. I am not a doctor but it is highly possible this man is bi polar. Just an opinion and not a fact but possible. Oh, his wife the nurse......it may well be that she is a medical transcriptionist and not a nurse after all. I wish I could read his response but I won't. I heard he has blocked one or more of you.....isn't that what he was so pissed at me for? Good for the liberal but not for anyone else I guess.
This is CABL.com posting #259926. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfMw
Posted in reply to: Re: to cable bar scum bags by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: to cable bar scum bags LocoDawg 7/4/2009 8:33:22 PM
Re: to cable bar scum bags JD42596 7/4/2009 3:44:46 PM