Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Funny but true

I don't think that is Mr Pauls plan. I really believe all that he wants is for the government to strictly follow the Constitution and for it to accountable to the average citizen, not special interests. I will be the first one to admit that during the last election, I thought he was nuts, but the more I look into him, the more I think I was nuts. What he was saying really was only nuts if you have been sucked into the current climate that is DC. He may not have spoken or explained it as clearly as needed during the campaign, but his ideas are the kind of things necessary to retake control of our country.

And lets be honest, we can't just wall up the country, we have most of what we use everyday, but not everything, and if we leave the rest of the world to fend for itself, it will be complete chaos, and yes more than it is now, on all sides of our borders. We would be fighting wars at our doorstep everyday. But this country needs is a person at the top like Reagan again. Strong, to the point, true leader. Carter had the hostages held for what 440 some days and could not do a thing about it, they mullahs thought they could back him down and make conssesions. Reagan got sworn in and they were relased within the hour. Funny thing is he was threatening the ayatollah with financial ruin mainly and military was to mop up. Tamed old Momar too, told him once to knock it off, didn't listen. Then we started entering the Gulf of Sidra and crosseed his "line of death". Didn't listen, so Ronny put a cuise missle through his front door, and go figure he listened.

Any way you look at it, a strong, to the point leader will always triumph over a wishy washy one, and knowing that kind of depresses me when I look at what we have now.
This is CABL.com posting #259777. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfJ7
Posted in reply to: Funny but true by superlinedog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Funny but true lawhorn 7/16/2009 6:01:21 PM
Re: Funny but true superlinedog 7/3/2009 8:27:16 AM