Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin flush this cesspool

Granted, the rhetoric and name calling is childish. The problem is compassion. Or lack there of. People have opinions and experiences in life that dictates most of their prejudices. In real life I handle myself a bit different. Mostly I am quiet and helpful and understanding. I have been doing this(cable) nearly twenty years and I have been way ahead and way way behind waiting on the next gig. I lived with bikers and golfed with millionaires. I served my country and have beautiful children. I will not stand by and watch the b.s. fly. One thing that doesn't change from my keyboard thumping and standing in line at the jiffy. I respect all until disrespected and like everything I do, I am good at what I do,  so being a dick to someone who is being a dick to someone else, as repulsive as it may seem to you, is my nature. So whah fuckin whah.The 69694 members here are not gawking the politics, and there is alot of different views and good stuff layed out here for us. You may have been coming here longer than I but I have been checking in for 11-12 years. This politics forum like all modern internet blogs,chatroom,forums becomes a virtual vent. Turn back the hands and it will all go away. You nor I have that power, "so it is what it is". We all have choices. You are pobably a good man with good intentions. The world we live in today is practically a blur from day to day. We see things in a light similiar to electricity finding its ground. Easiest path. To question authority or  go against the grain is increasingly being thought of as taboo. Openmindedness and scutiny are becoming obsolete. WHY? Why is this country going down the tubes, with that as we were supposed to be the leaders of the free world leading everyone into a shithole? The problem is easy to identify if you look at everything with open eyes. Our system is being turned inside out. More now than ever, people are receiving more than the givers can give. The very top of the food chain manipulates everything. Your existance as well as mine, feeds the beast that helps create this information highway. The truths and lies are becoming a threat to the ones who benefit the most. Intern they intend to stifle the opposition. You keep doing what you do and I'll keep doing what I do and we can co-exist. Maybe you will see the light maybe not but either way shutting anyone down for simple print on a screen and suggesting it is tarnishing an entire site is rediculous. Come on, 8-10 years ago alone, mostly very experienced cable peeps came here now it is installers,satellite, ground doggies, nothing against anyone but hard-core lineman are a different breed(already covered in a recent thread). Relax a little and really take a look around you. Stop crying and recognize the real bad guys. The ones that are really pitting us against each other. Media,government,public education,compassion or lack there of.. Including me. I am good, not perfect.

p.s. To all you yankees, a  jiffy is aka convenience store/white hen pantry/7-11/am-pm/beerstore
This is CABL.com posting #259736. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfJs
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin flush this cesspool by linedawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Admin flush this cesspool Polehiker 7/3/2009 1:17:22 AM
Re: Admin flush this cesspool lazarust326 7/2/2009 11:29:01 PM