Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin flush this cesspool

Then what does "admin, flush this cesspool" mean? I don't think that was such a big leap to assume from that statement you wanted it shutdown. And Fox and the radio talk shows don't shout people down, liberals do that. And you had to subscribe, specially and separately to get into this part of the forum known as "subscribed" by typing "subscribe lineman" in the "broadband forums" section. And how exactly did I try to shout down your view. I made an observation and a question and a statement. Nothing mean in that. If you took it that way I can't help that because it isn't how I wrote it. Sorry you're going....but take care.

You know who the biggest harrasser here is and all the others are just tired of it yet no one said "hey admin, let's get rid of so and so" or "admin flush so and so". And "freedom of speech" is just that and we don't get to decide what someone can say as long as they are not making a threat. And the one person is not you. You know who it is. And if you will read his posts you will find nothing but name calling and hate. Yes I did see people here get in your case but "you reap what you sow" when you try to suggest to Admin that they "flush this cesspool" or take away others' rights.
This is CABL.com posting #259731. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfJn
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin flush this cesspool by linedawg
There are 0 replies to this message