Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: punish the evil Americans?

The premise of the bill as I interpret is first and foremost based on unproven theory. There are no facts to prove man-made global warming. So why pass something that clearly gives other countries an advantage on the industrial playing field, as those other countries have no intentions of curbing their facilities to conform. In fact, it will invite more U.S. companies to relocate to these places in order to avoid the strict policies and increase their own profitability. Not to mention more job loss here at home. Also to say tariffs on imports after 2020 for non-conforming companies is laughable in itself without mentioning that costs dictated by supply/demand will be passed on to who else? The consumer. Besides that. it may not be an immediate kill shot but is definitely another nail in the lid. You got to admit that these pols making decisions on unfounded science nearly on a party line is questionable. Besides this country won't last to 2020 at this rate. sooooo wtf? This bill makes no sense and will be opening the door to more restrictions/control here at home. That is all it is about.. More control that they have no right to in the first place. Regardless of ones beliefs the second coming/revelations, new world order, 2012 end of the world, alien invasion blah blah. This government is a runaway train that is going to crash eventually. Just putting up with these criminals is punishment in of itself. Oh yeah, if they do get it passed through the senate (which I dont think it will) Expect your utilities to significantly increase among many many other things. Punishment as I occasionaly must inflict on my children usually includes but not limited to restricting things they can do or have in order to get a desired result. Go figure. Just my .02$ Good question though bean..

See G, that is how it supposed to work here.. dumbass! Oh yeah, hey g
This is CABL.com posting #259624. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfHE
Posted in reply to: Re: punish the evil Americans? by Bean Dip
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: punish the evil Americans? MCT-40 7/1/2009 6:30:57 PM
Re: punish the evil Americans? sab3r 7/1/2009 5:34:53 PM