Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Reliable Sub Looking For Work

Senior Earl, .....It`s too long , and too late for an apology or, to receive a monetary payback. I was and always have been a man of God. You say now " I have seen the light " , I don`t buy it ! I can read into your first response this is a bunch of "Bull". It`s not nice to try to use Gods name to your own benefit, when in fact we all know exactly "higher dimensions" really means.
I truly do hope you have changed, though I sincerely doubt it.

>Look friend(whoever you are) if I have in any way offended you or done you wrong I sincerely apologize. And as for my company name I'm glad that you brought it up! Our company name describes my family's relationship with Jesus Christ the Living God. Yes at one time I did drugs and drank more than my fair share of booze but thanks to Jesus I've been drug and alcohol free and tobacco free for almost five years now! Praise God!! He's awesome!! Furthermore if I as so much owe you one thin dime call me or email me and I will repay you in full..
>
>Bless You,
>Earl J Lear II
>
>>
>>Nope,....... I would hope to think that there is only one Earl J. Lear in the biz.
>>And for your name ( higher dimensions ) This is the same old Earl,..... High!.
>>
>>Don`t forget that most co`s require a drug screen these days.
>>
>>
>>>Whatever dude, you must be thinking of someone else. I'm looking at a reference sheet from every project manager that my company has ever worked for.
>>>
>>>EJ Lear
>>>
>>>>Earl Lear,
>>>> Gig free ?, What a joke ! you and the gang of Idiots you hung with in Phoenix screw`d up more sys than anyone else. I hope you do better work now than you did than.
>>>>
>>>>Your friend!
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #25940. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgUy
Posted in reply to: Re:Reliable Sub Looking For Work by catvsplicer
There are 0 replies to this message