Create your free account now! Sign up

If you can say it in private why not in public

This is gwester in his own words and showing his true colors
This was copied and pasted from a private message sent from Gwester to me

6/29/2009 11:01:13 AM Gwester843

Member #: 36847
Posted: 2065

Re: Do you remember Jim Mc Greevy?

Fuck you scumbag You are just as discribed . go live in the stone age dumb ass hope you die before your time the goverment takes all your rights and someone puts you i jail for being a foreign object you are the digust off the bar the earthof all man kind you don't have no mother and if you did she does not want anythng to do with you either .

True blue liberal, big government tactics and I won't back down because of it. GIVE ME ONE PROVEN FACT THAT ANY OF WHAT I SAID IS WRONG. Not that I am perfect, the one guy who came closet to that acheivement got nailed to a cross, but I base my opinions on information I can point to and usually post where it is or where to read for yourself. You on the other hand want to make it up as you go, get pissed that you get called out when you use both sides of the coin on the same arguement and if all else fails, you resort to this hate message you posted above.

You want to bitch and moan in public about how people pick on you, but then you send this shit where no one else can see it. If you are so proud of what you say, do it in public. Or are you just like a lib politican, who in the daylight has to run and hide?

This is CABL.com posting #259301. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfCr
Posted in reply to: Re: Will last one out of Republican party please t by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message