Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Do you remember Jim Mc Greevy?

The fact that you are back to the mom jokes just proves that you are a low class village idiot who can't prove his point so he has to make personal attacks to try and change the disccusion. So as far as you go, I will not put myself at risk of a criminal charge of beating up on a mentally fucked up neanderthal.

To the rest of you, knuckle dragger G wants to believe that anything we say on here is not said by the very congressman and women in their debates in congress. He believes we can all be bullied by his veiled threats and personal attacks .And that we are traitors because we all don't need to take a poll in the morning to figure out what we believe today and bow down to Obama like Obama bows down to a Saudi king.

The last 20 years of leadership in this country has sucked, and I do not have to accept the status quo and mutter to myself what can I do about it. If anyone wants change, a politician is not going to do it, we have to do it ourselves. Heaven forbid we give up a night on the sofa watching tv and go to the local town hall meeting and begin to understand what is going on that we don't know about. Instead of going to the mall, read online what our elected officials in DC have been debating and how did they vote. And when the time comes actually decide if the talking head in DC was representing you or the special interest groups and fire or rehire them as necessary. I have had enough of "because that is the way it is" and " because I say so" governence. If these clowns want to be in REPRESENTATIVE government positions, they had better start representing us and not their own personal power and wealth.
This is CABL.com posting #259293. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfCj
Posted in reply to: Re: Do you remember Jim Mc Greevy? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Do you remember Jim Mc Greevy? Gwester843 6/29/2009 12:08:16 PM