Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: prince telecom

The west coast mngr that came down from Seattle down to Salem OR back then KICKED ASS! He rocked !!!
Nate and Duke were in charge....I will say that Duke attempted to scare me out by threatening to blackball me....I didn't know better at that time but I still stood up and called B.S.
Nate....well lets say he pushed the limit MANY times and I am very pleased to know he didn't last long.
BOB...now there is a guy I would help any time or night...even off the clock!
The guys were not happy to see me go to greener pastures at that time (went to work for Digicon in Sherwood OR.)
At that time truck roles were $1.35 when gas was approaching $5 a gal. and we took a 20% cut at the time...6:30-8:30 at night 6-7 days a week and checks sucked back then.....a bad mannager will do that and it hurts the good techs that earn it.
Giving good jobs to guys that can't handle it just doesn't make sense at all/ when you could give it to the guys that can bang them out like crazy. While staying on the top of the list for quality and on the shit bird list at the same time for not taking crap.
Honest Pay 4 Honest Work
This is CABL.com posting #258993. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfxt
Posted in reply to: Re: prince telecom by kount
There are 0 replies to this message