Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Omni

Thanks, Like I did not know where they are located. My message asked if they are doing commercial or not. Ive dealt with Wayne through Omni once before and it was great actually. I was working through a sub off of Omni and making plenty of money. Along with all the side work through a bunch of small companys down in Westchester Country New York. Anyone working for Omni down there doing commercial work. Let me know please. I know when I went down there last time the hotels were paid for. I was an employee off of a sub of omni and still making 2500 bucks a week. No expenses. Ive noticed on here alot of whining but its most likely techs who are lazy. Not really go-getters. Just sorta want the money to fall in your pocket. Theres actually plenty of money to be made out there if your smart about it. Im currently working directly for a cable company right now and when OT dries up I will need something 2 - 3 days a week for extra income. So please. If you know the info I am looking for. Please respond or PM me. If not, keep your stupid little responses to your fu***ng selfs.
This is CABL.com posting #258830. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfuQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Omni by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Omni Gwester843 6/26/2009 10:51:47 AM
Re: Omni njcabl 6/26/2009 9:08:26 AM