Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: photo enforcement

"...One last observation If you are not speeding you got nothing to worry about do you."

I drive the highway often into Chicago from Michigan (I94) and I don't think there has been a time in my life when they weren't working on it. Drivers typically go maybe 20 over through the work zones on I94. If you were to actually drive the speed limit, you could very likely cause an accident.

Do you have any idea how hard it is the NEVER go even 1 mph over the speed limit? Sure, if you have cruise control, you have a fighting chance, provided you catch the speed zone reduction signs (if any) in time. But without CC, you would greatly increase your chance of causing an accident, due to the fact you would have to stare at your speedometer constantly while driving. That's an extremely unsafe thing to do.

I'm sure more and more states will join the foray, as they look for even more way's to rip off the average joe, so they can give the money to some more worthless liberal projects, or money handouts to mega millionaires that have failed in there business ventures.
This is CABL.com posting #258630. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfrC
Posted in reply to: Re: photo enforcement by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: photo enforcement MCT-40 6/25/2009 9:28:55 PM