Create your free account now! Sign up

Who is MLA Fiber Optics?

And why do they think that there are people that will install commercial dishes for $100.

"Minimum 5 years experience with commercial satellite installations. This project is with hughes net. Must have a fairly new computer and excellent computer skills for programming Modems. There will only be one day of training on july 8th with installs starting july 9th. Must have late model van or truck, 28 foot step ladder, high quality drill, and all hand tools necessary for commercial install."

28 foot "step" ladder??   if you don't even know the names of the tools, what are you doing in the business????

"We will be working 6-7 days per week, unlimited hours at your descrestion. Customer kindness a must! Must have digital camera or digital phone for self QC. All installs will be inspected. For those looking for longevity of work are the only ones who need apply. My company has an excellent reputation throughout the US and I will only be hiring the best of the best. As all who are hired will be making six figure income."

6 figure income???  at $100 a dish?  I guess counting the zeros after the decimal point you could get to 6 figures.

This is CABL.com posting #258618. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfrq
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who is MLA Fiber Optics? sdelnay 6/25/2009 12:40:44 PM
Re: Who is MLA Fiber Optics? scooterz56 6/25/2009 12:25:45 PM