Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm confused

Again you are assuming and you know what they say about those who do.

I have been run through the health care debacle more in the last six years than most people do in their life time. I have had plenty of time talking with doctors and nurses and dealing with insurance companies while racking up over a million dollars of healthcare expenditures. I agree there are problems in the system. I have had to fight with insurers over billing and coverage issues. I have had my share of phd'd doctors tell me after tens of thousands of tests that they still to this day do not know exactly what is trying to kill me ( 5 intensive care admins in 6 years ). And I don't believe the government will make it easier for me to find out. I believe there will have to be rationing.

But allowing the US government to take it over, and that is what we talking about here, is NOT the answer. I still would like anyone here to tell me one department other than the military and the Apollo program that runs anywhere near efficently or under budget. Until you can show me the one program that does today, maybe I will change my mind, until then, they don't deserve one penny of my money or any additional power granted to them.
This is CABL.com posting #258511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfpH
Posted in reply to: Re: I'm confused by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I'm confused lazarust326 6/24/2009 7:51:22 PM