Create your free account now! Sign up

BEWARE!!!! Horizon Satellites / Ga

This company was in NC under the management of Bill Heritage.  I worked for them and did every single job that was thrown my way....when they even had work that is.  I did over $1800 worth of work before they just up and headed to VA.  That was in March.....and even with ALL copies of my paperwork and service agreements, I STILL can't get paid all my money.  Out of $1870, they've only sent me $1166....and that was in tiny little amounts here and there.....some checks not even totaling a days pay. 

After I kept calling and calling asking where my paycheck was, Bill Heritage just flat out refused to speak to me anymore and pointed me in the direction of Steve Ramsland.  I don't know his official title, but I do know!  He won't return phone calls or emails and won't give any kind of explanation for why I can't get the entire amount that is owed to me.  I received an email in April saying I'd get the WHOLE AMOUNT owed to me on June 12th, after the holding period, but a week later only received $202.  No breakdown of payment, no explanation, NO NOTHING.....just as with all the other tiny checks I would get.  I don't know which jobs I've been paid for and which ones I haven't....I just know how much I've received, and how much I'm still owed.

I've contacted the NC Labor Board and have an active complaint with them....but they're moving so slowly on it, who knows if it'll ever get taken care of!
All I want is the money that owed to me for the work I did --- just like we all do --- I don't understand why when WE make the money, THEY keep it. 

Ramsland's last email said that's all I'm getting, that he would not answer any more emails, and if I had any more questions, to tell the Labor Board to contact him directly, that he's done with me.  What kind of BS is that ---- it's MY money and I don't have the right to ask him about it???  LMFAO!

BEWARE of this company guys

If anyone can point me in a different direction as to how I might be able to get the other $700 that's owed to me, I'd love to hear it.
This is CABL.com posting #258379. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfnz
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: BEWARE!!!! Horizon Satellites / Ga mudder89 9/4/2013 2:43:11 PM
Re: BEWARE!!!! Horizon Satellites / Ga satmagoo 6/25/2009 2:14:24 PM