Create your free account now! Sign up

Saad Day's

I just came back from my nephew's graduation ceremony. Couldn't believe neither my eye's nor ears.

The mention of God , Country, or even the slightest opinon of America was not allowed nor  mentioned.
Presentation of the Flag- Only old vet's , older guy's , or people with gratitude held they're hand over they're heart's during the NATIONAL ANTHEM  much less took off they're hats out of  respect. Sorry Admin.......But what kind of SHIT is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Military , Vet's, or just the common honest tax paying citizen has contributed to make this country what it is. We have all made sacrifies , some more than other's but we have done our duty in one way or another. We can't all be soldier's, some of us aren't physicaly capable or that was just not our gig. But if you earn your right to be a contributor to this great country and are honest ...............I say now what I haven't expressed  in the past..........WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless the United State's of America and all that she stand's for. God Bless the unrecognized for doing the  the food lines. trying to make a difference, trying to teach they're kid's right from wrong. going to work everyday , just being appreciative of being an American. Sorry for getting on my soap box , just wanted to express myself and saying thank you to all that try every day, those that are trying to make a difference, raising an honest family, paying taxes, just doing the right thing. It is my constitutional right to say....GOD BLESS US ALL THAT RECOGNIZE YOU LORD AND PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP UP THE VALUE'S AND HONESTY THAT YOU GRANTED US .
This is CABL.com posting #258050. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfig
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Saad Day's oldlinedawg 6/20/2009 8:18:35 AM