Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tell Me This Doesnt Sound Fishy

OMG hahahaha that is so hypocritical and funny. I am laughing my ass off> "if you reply with an opinion he probably call you an idiot any way......." Your words.....that is what is so funny. You are the one who does the name calling right away. Here is a quote from you "Then your an idiot also I do not understand why people take it out of context...."

You have so much nerve or are you really that out of touch? Do you not see that you are the trouble maker here? If you did reply with an opinion that was constructive more often than replying with insults you would get along a lot better here. Notice once again I have not called you a name and have spoken the truth. All can be backed up since your words are posted here. There is no denying that. You will though and it will be a lie. Start practicing what you preach.

oh and "They like to like balls kick ars drugs are your companion or get off the booze ." Is that suppose to be understood by people who are straight and not on drugs because I don't know what that means. Can you send me some more drugs so I can understand?
This is CABL.com posting #258020. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfhM
Posted in reply to: Re: Tell Me This Doesnt Sound Fishy by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message