Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sara Palin

I don't have to back up questions. I put down examples and/or facts when I do reply much of the time. So what reply do you wish me to back up that you missed? I can and will.
I don't talk about doing drugs or drinking unless it is in jest. Show me where I admit I do drugs. You can't. But there you go again making wild unfounded accusations. How are you so able to lie like that? Let me try to do what you do.....I get all my drugs from you G, so you already know what I like. How's that? Got another hit for me? You have the best stuff. (sarcasm for those that can't tell)

Obama is coming across with his word and that is to spend more which will cause more taxes and he did say he would increase taxes on people making 250,000....or was it 200,000 and then it even got down to 150,000 with Biden speaking.
And he took credit for saving a captain he wouldn't commit anything to. He is inept. You can't see it through your rage when people talk down about him. And he won't say where he is spending OUR money. I could go on for days but facts are lost with you. You do exactly what you accuse others of and more to the point me. But you are the only one here who believes what you are vomiting.
This is CABL.com posting #258015. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfhH
Posted in reply to: Re: Sara Palin by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message