Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Urgent Stimulus Spending

That just proves you do not know a damn thing and are a closed minded sterotypical bigot who makes derogetory blanket statements with no proof of a damn thing but because your arguements are completely made up you have to bluster.

And I will be pleased when the elected politicians start following the Constitution as written, not as they wish to interpret it.

And I don't mind you have a differing opinion, its gonna happen in life. What sets me off about you is the personal attacks. Your a liberal Obama supporter, I am a conservative, small government type. There is no common ground. But I am not going to change my beliefs because 1 person disagrees with me.

And your last line is a two street Gwester. So don't get offended if you words end up in the same place.

I did not vote for him, but it is my God given, Constitutionally protected right to question anything and everything he does in office. He works for you and ALL of the rest of us too. He is not a king or a dictator unless we all allow him to be one. He can't walk on water and the rules of economics apply to him even if he hopes that will change. He is the president for all of us not just those who like him.
This is CABL.com posting #258005. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfhx
Posted in reply to: Re: More Urgent Stimulus Spending by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message