Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any info on service call project for Navmar in

Well, if there was any problems, maybe that could have been brought up on initial contact?  I'm still wondering what happened to the old dawgs.  I ran background checks on everyone at an expense under the promise of techs being there on the 17th.  Out of 25 that assured me with a promise that they would be there, three showed up.  You guys complain that contract companies keep screwing you and dropping pay, but when a former tech starts a company to try and fix the system to make it better for all of us, you promise to be there and then throw them under the bus.  The rates are true...the work is there...and I am still waiting for tech with a little honor left that want to make money with a company that really truly cares.  If you have changed your mind, any of the techs I talked to, please have just a little respect for me to at least call me and let me know that you have changed your mind.  Nothing will change for the better in this industry unless we work to make bad contractors, cheap MSO's and crappy techs be a thing of the past.  Give me a chance...I won't disappoint.  I have nothing to hide.  I just want us (ie techs) to get the respect we deserve. 

Darren Woodin
(985) 974-0210
This is CABL.com posting #257954. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfgI
Posted in reply to: Any info on service call project for Navmar in lou by cablerite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Any info on service call project for Navmar in cablerite 6/19/2009 11:20:50 PM