Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Home Theater Installation Price cuts..

Hey David yes there are a lot of bitter people here, But the thing is do they have a reason to be bitter or did they create the reason why they are bitter. These guys get on here with there cowboy stance and none of them have a real solution. All i hear is stop working But if they did that how would people be able to put food on there Tables ???? Now i have heard a lot about Mastec and there way of doing things but 1 The same people that complain about them have signed on after wards to do work for them, Now if they are so bad i mean not willing to pay why would you do any more work for them ????? I have had a few problems that was fixed ASAP by our point of contact and that is all that i ask. We all have problems but as long as we can fix it then we can be OK. There are people on here talking about circuit city and how much they paid But they did shitty work for circuit city anyway for the amount of money they was getting paid and some companies reputation was built off of 1 or 2 great techs they had and the rest was trash, But what i am getting at is people demanding top dollar for shitty work.
This is CABL.com posting #257826. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfeE
Posted in reply to: Re: Home Theater Installation Price cuts.. by 3WGInstallations
There are 0 replies to this message