Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: An Open Letter to our Nation's Leadership

OK Again the letter was sent in annonymously to Glenn, but here is the funny part. You say the silly spending was started by Bush, I will give you that point. So why is that now as Obama is not only continuing it, but accelerating the spending, it OK. If Bush was an idiot for spending like that, how is Obama, while doing the same damn thing a genius. This is the point we are trying to make, all politicians unfortunatly are politicians and not to be trusted.

You are hung up on party politics, which is exactly what got us here. politicians trying to out politician the other party by giving out bribes with our own friggin money. Where does it stop Gwester? I am not out to expose just democrats, I want them ALL to answer. I am sick and tired of corporate welfare and I don't care about the mating habits of the Titsi fly either. They are representatives, not princes and princesses. They are responsible to all of us, and I intend to hold their feet to the fire to the most of my abilities. If they don't want to be accountable, don't run for office, plain and simple. To sit on your hands and say what can you do is exactly wht a pol hopes for. I don't care about their desires, ours are the ones that count.
This is CABL.com posting #257819. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfex
Posted in reply to: Re: An Open Letter to our Nation's Leadership by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: An Open Letter to our Nation's Leadership Gwester843 6/18/2009 2:13:46 PM