Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Get a load of this NO BACKGROUND CHECK

As one of the prime contractors for Suddenlink in Amarillo and Lubbock I feel the need to set the record straight. This ad was posted by a  contractor that had promised me that she could have me 5 triple play subs on Monday June 15Th. This contractor was informed that there would be background checks made on anyone that she brought. Fortunately they were a no-call no-show. I would hate to think what would happen if she had to tell a convicted felon to go home after posting this ad. This ad is reckless and deserves all the criticism it receives. My contract states that I will perform background checks and drug test on all subs and employees that work for me. I spent 2 hours this morning explaining ( to a Suddenlink rep. ) where I perform my drug screening and providing proof that I perform the background checks that are required. Because of one persons stupidity and deception, the reputation of my company and all of my subs were in jeopardy. Islandcable I appreciate your help and quick response.
This is CABL.com posting #257783. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfdX
Posted in reply to: Get a load of this NO BACKGROUND CHECK by islandcable
There are 0 replies to this message