Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises FL needs to be stopped!

Every since Chuck took over the regional manager position Knights went to Sh*t.  It forced Bobbie out and created a goodold boy backstabing party with all the managers.  At least with BC in charge the leads were put in there place, he was fair and listened to the techs, he got rid of the dirtbags.  Now the dirtbags are running Knight. Ive been all over Florida helping Knight make a good name for itself.   I was prowd to go into work and Ive made a name for myself as a hard worker that produces quality work.  Ive watched and scene it all.  You guys who complaine on here have no balls to stand up for yourself. I downloaded and moved on. Most of the techs cant afford to walk out.  There drug habits wont allow it.  Out of the 3 other contractors RWL and Kablelink seem to offer a more tech freindly enviroment. 

Example:

How things are now:

Leads get into work - rework the routes for there friends, and pull easy jobs for them as long its after 2pm.  Bash all other techs and treat them like there scum.

QC hides most of the day until its time to due the min amount of work -(gas is expen) (knights not paying gas so f-um ive heard)

Leads hide most of the day till its time to do there jobs for extra money, fill out bogus sheets that they helped techs, QC'ed jobs, answer all there techs problems by radio (prob from home or bar)

Manager treats you as a crybaby and doesnt watch out for you when. (when you bring important information on issues)

Some ideas

BRING IN NEW BLOOD

Replace or retrain all Leads to be Tech friendly

1. Show up on jobs spend the day in the field helping, training, education
2. No production
3. Rate each lead by the techs not just how they appear in the morning
4. Route work by exper and QC not by freinds (and the guy who gets there at 5am who cherrypicks)
5. Truck inspections, ladders tools etc. (most techs whos been cherrypickin dont carry ladders)
6. Give gas to leads when I was a lead I got a tank a week. 

QC

1. Give gas to QC this will help them do there job (they will show up more often)
2. Make them fillout a milage log (let see you only drove 15miles today, whatcha been doing)

Manager

Convert it back to one area not two north and south

1. Hire a strong manager to retake control and build a soild workforce, that listens and makes decisions based off facts then rumors.

Re-train techs

1. Focus on the customer service
2. Stop acting like BH is the criminal and we should all be making lots of money. (all i hear is how BH sucks and were getting screwed) 
3. Give proper training on equipment, program remotes properly (more than half of techs dont even program remotes right)

Damm in venting

LOL

Ether way Knights not gonna change until another contractor comes into Pinellas, I hope its Kablelink, but I think its gonna be RWL,  Ive scene a few trucks already and know once BC's time is up its going to happen.  I hope there is walkout.  This will open the eyes of Jeff and Charles.  Maybe they might call back the good techs, yeah right!!!!

This is CABL.com posting #257726. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfc2
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises FL needs to be stopped! by cabl trash
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Knight Enterprises FL needs to be stopped! traveltech 6/18/2009 11:52:23 AM