Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: EMT Versus State Trooper

I did not view this specific clip however I did watch the entire vid-clip of the dashcam and the other guys vid-phone on another site. With that said, this story left out many facts that should be in consideration. 1. Although this pig has 15 plus years in l.e. he very recently returned from a year tour in iraq. 2. He was rolling with his wife in the car. wtf? 3. We do not need cops running around with god complexes freshly back from a war zone acting like gestapo on our streets. The ambulance pulled as soon as he cleared the car on the shoulder and this pig deserves a new career.

speedflasher I don't think you would be that sympathetic if it were you or your loved one in that ambulance. To condone that action is rediculous. No harm no foul.

That pig needs to be in some sort of anger program and should be diciplined for having his girl in the car on duty. It is shameful to see this guy showing his ass more so that anyone would agree with his actions. You people want a police state? We're nearly there.. How long will this nation survive like that? Time will surely tell..

If cops are gonna be like that then I quote NWA "fuck da police" 

p.s. NWA is an old school gangsta rap group. Admin, I did not give them that name.. That is their name for the band...
This is CABL.com posting #257644. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfbI
Posted in reply to: EMT Versus State Trooper by uknowme2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: EMT Versus State Trooper SpeedLasher 6/16/2009 8:13:47 PM