Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sara Palin

David Letterman made a bad taste in judgment when he made that joke and the producers made a even worst judgment when they aired the show as the show is taped way before it airs to the Public. Now i have a little girl and i don't want no one jokingly talking about my baby getting fucked no matter her age. It really does not matter if a lot of people think sarah is a Air head that is still her children and we have to make that clear. Peoples kids should be off limits, But they all have been in the news giving interviews on talk shows from NY to LA, From Mom, Todd, The boy friend the daughter. That's does not give letterman a pass but when you put yourself in the spot light like that then it leaves the door open for people to say retarded statements like that. Now people calling for david to get fired well good luck with that. He will sign for more money. This is David letterman he is going no where but where he is at the only thing that will happen is he will pay more taxes next year for all the money he will make. I don't watch the show myself that is why i didn't even know what was said until i saw it on the news. Sarah on the other hand wants to stay in the news as she wants to run for higher office. I don't think she can win, Not simply off the fact she has great foreign policy experience because on a clear day she can see russia from alaska
This is CABL.com posting #257582. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfaI
Posted in reply to: Sara Palin by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sara Palin RandM 6/16/2009 9:34:02 AM