Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: refresher course

I will print this out and send it to all my follow gun owners as the way it is not the way someone else wishes it to be . without my gun I would feel insecure today people are dangerous and the law enforcement even more .

As my son goes to military traing to fly a helicopter his marital failure shows up on the door step and makes  demands . I told her to please leave and went out to dinner  I get a call from my neighbor that the police are in my condo? how is that or why. so I walk across the street And they are leaving. I ask them what are they doing in my home and they said she has a key . But she was told to stay out and did not replace the key my bad, yet the police did nothing about it because she had a key she lives at another address for 1.5 yrs have my rights been violated . I show my permits as they start to realize they screwed up and were bgvetting onary as a cop usually does when there back is against the wall . well I have video around my condo and after dinner tomorrow i'll record the happenings and fix some butt
This is CABL.com posting #257550. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfac
Posted in reply to: refresher course by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message