Create your free account now! Sign up

Lost Democrat...

Gwester's wife in a hot air baloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted at him. "Excuse me, can you hellp me? I promised George (my husband) I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am."
The man consulted a portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air baloon, approximately 30 ft. above the ground evelation of 2346 ft. above sea level. You are 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north lattitide and 100 degree, 49.09 minutes longitude.
She rolled her eyes and said, you must be a Republican.
I am, replied the man. How did you know?
Well, answered G's wife. Everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me.
The man smiled and responded,. You must be a Democrat.
I am replide G's wife. How did you know?

Well, said the man, you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quanity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were before we met but somehow, now it's my fault. 

This is CABL.com posting #257474. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe8Y
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lost Democrat... Gwester843 6/15/2009 8:28:02 AM