Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: try and understand it this way

But what you wont admit is that democrats had a big part in this whole mess too. Democrats as well as republicans passed this bill and Clinton signed it. This is what lit the fuse and allowed the sub prime mortgage crisis to happen. Clinton could have vetoed it and made a stink about it, but he didn't. This is something that I have screamed about and you do not want to acknowledge, the current problem is 20 years in the making. Clinton and the democrats have as much responsibility as Bush and the republicans in screwing this all up. And Obama is making drastic changes in the country covered by the financial crisis that I believe are going to be catostrophic in the long run.

When Reagan took over from Carter, you did not see him raise taxes and natinalize entire industries did you? He cut taxes and revenues double in his eight years in office. The economy rode high until the end of Clinton term. But the economy wasn't taken care of and the pols got lazy and put up the whole this is going to last forever dream and did nothing the move the momentum along.

My whole point of view on any politician is that they are full of shit until they prove otherwise, and no one is doing anything to disprove it in DC that I can see.
This is CABL.com posting #257344. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe6S
Posted in reply to: Re: try and understand it this way by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message